Saturday 23 February 2008

walking down memory lane...

Happy National Day everyone. We are officially 24 years independent on our own... To reflect, we have to be fair and say much had changed, and is constantly changing.. However, the speed of change is something else to be spoken of!

Anyways, tomorrow would be the official 'house warming' ceremony with few invited guests. Mostly family members and new members from the surrounding neigbour and community. I am not sure how that one is working out yet!

And so, I had made it an agenda to clean up my room, a bit, as I know there would be guests that would be interested to go around the house and have a peep! ;) I have to say, my room look gorgeous :) Plus with the bedding I had only worn twice before... Its something I put on for special occasions :P and this is pertinently a special occasion!

Cleaning the room means looking around the room for stuff that needed clearing.. I was also updating pictures around the room :) I found a nice picture of me and kak lin when we were much younger, on a road trip to Kuching :) She probably would like that.. I shall add that detail.

While looking and sieving through materials of pictures and letters of long time ago, while i was still a student in the UK, I bumped into many things. Amongst it were letters, cards and postcards people wrote to me. It all look so cute now. How people think different things are important... and they update you on what is and what is not, depending what they feel is best for you to know ;)

I also stumbled upon a few christmas cards from a few friends in the course... and i think i will write them as i have their address. I hope that it is their permanent address... and i hope they get the letter i am going to write and perhaps post it soon. I procastinate sometimes... and things don't really get done!

Anyways...
  • Happy 24th national day people!!
  • I have a nice room ;)
  • I am going to write at least 3 letters to friends around the globe ;)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...