Sunday 23 November 2008

affected

I find it strange and sometimes amazed how one's actions often not only affect the do-er, but also people in her/his surroundings... The bad or good... it always have this kind of impact...

I am not sure if i am what you call a 'sensitive' person, where i FEEL people.... but I do empathised with them, and sometimes takes things too hard, literally and often personally.... and this had affected my life in more ways than necessary or liked...

I used to try to listen to people and empathised... but now, i rather walk away...

Not knowing --> not understanding, not feeling --> not hurt

However, shrinks all over, across cultures would most probably not advise to walking away from problems... but when it is out of your control, how can you not, trying to preserve some 'normalcy' in your own life???

1 comment:

Yau said...

Hi Meela,
as a shrink myself, i can say yes most of the time, facing a problem is the best option but i do know and aware that some problem cant be faced.. its all depend on situation... it is a matter of how to deal with it if we cant face it... one way cant.. do another... always there options to everything... including running away maybe hahaha

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...