Sunday 9 November 2008

The monsoon is back... rain is inevitable. I was driving on the highway tonight, but had to drive slow as visibility was poor. I was driving at 30 km/hr, so you just imagine how bad that is...

On a lighter note, Nippon Maru, with her 35th batch of PYs came and gone from Brunei, being its 1st port of call. I did my bit as a participating youth, though, i can do better, if only location was not an issue! I did not participate in this year's reunion, but i guess, there are many more of those to come, especially with the news of a 'newer' ship next year. That would be more interesting :)

I also had just changed the look of the blog, celebrating the successful report of a tagborder's flooding messages :) Its still kind of 'dull' but, brighter... does it signifies brighter entries??? Time will tell...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...