Monday 3 November 2008

Speech

My institution just celebrated 'Hari Raya Aidil Fitri', even though it has just ended.

I had been elected to be the 'head' of the group, and had been requested or expected to deliver a speech. More over, this speech need to be in MALAY!

Its not like i cannot speak Malay, but my STANDARD malay is probably laughable... hence, i need to do a lot of work on it. i even had a couple of family members helping me... and when it was ready, it was an excellent piece of speech....

On the day of the ceremony itself, when i was delivering the speech... NO ONE LISTENED!!!! All that hard work, I might as well had said, !@£$% all of you, and they would have clapped HARD!

Despite having a positive out look on people, its time like this when they should show respect, that they don't... and that people like me for example, lose my reverence for them... They did it to themselves without my help.

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...