Sunday 22 May 2005

upset :(

MY COMPUTER is still not working... maybe i should really think of getting a new set... but the problem is, i dont have the funds... GROAN :(

hmmm... and because of that... My mind has really gone blank, and as a result, i have nothing new or excitinng to write in the blog.... :(

My heart is only full of tears for the loss of information, pictures and files as well as money to get the PC working.... as well as the long waiting time to get it fixed... It has been 2 weeks in the PC Hospital and still there has been no positive news... :(

It has been difficult to write up my work as well... and the loss of using the internet has also upsetted me soooo much...

my life nowadays has been concentrated towards the internet and the stuff i work towards making it a personalised space... but since i have lost the means to get online, and has no money to get a new one, it only painssss me so much....

sigh... i do not want to be so upset online, hence, i will write some more after this lonely, sad and upset period has been uplifted!!!!!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...