Thursday 12 May 2005

short come back :)

How long ago had my computer gone kaput??? And it is still in the workshop. The guy/lady had contacted me once without much enthusiam for its recovery but asking if I was ready to part with my $$$!!! Sigh! Does this gives you an idea to its severity??? I give it a few more days before I give them a call to ask about the prognosis...

I went for an interview for the kapal belia on 9th May 2005. Not a lot of you know that I had planned to go... I always said I would every year, but I went through it finally this year and I intend to pass all the exams and interviews and do well and get my ass on that ship and enjoy myself!!! Anyways, I didn't know what to studied, so I used a bit of brain power to figure things out and studied the most "suitable" material for it... Learnt about the ship and ASEAN. Thank god I was clever because that is exactly what came out on top of very general questions about the country! (AND thank god I am patriotic... I knew most of it at the back of my hand!)

The interview was nice... I really had fun... the people were nice and they talked about nice stuff that was really interesting and entertaining :) I even managed to go back to work after the interview and get some things sorted in the clinic!!! :P

I hope I had impressed some of the panel (there were 4 of them) and I hope to be hearing from them soon regarding a second interview... I would really love to go... It is an opportunity of a lifetime to go and see the world (Well... ASEAN at least and Japan) on a almost fully sponsored trip and all you have to do is just sing, dance, be interactive and open as payment for the passage! You will know more as soon as I know something :)

Since I am using someone else's computer to write all these things, I may as well add another short topic about something interesting :P (If I had my computer working, I think I may have at least an entry per day... its not meant to be!) And Rostiah misses my PC more than I do!!! She asks for it everyday!!!

Recently, I was in the clinic trying to complete some administration patient stuff when a boy walked in... He is a nephew of one of my collegues. I was minding my own business when he came running to the office holding on tight to his crotch. When someone asked if he needed the toilet, he responded NO... so I continued on...

Again, he ran in to the staff's room... this time, I asked rather sternly if he needed the toilet. Yes, he said... So I brought him to the ladies toilet. (NO way am I walking into the men's... other than it being weird, it is also smelly!!! YUCK!!!) Once there, I pointed him to the kid's toilet and told him to drop his pants and do his business. Since he is only less than 3, I decided to look at what he is doing, just in case he needed help (I ONLY HAD A LOOK AT HIS BACK!!!)

It was actually interesting to see what he was doing... he dropped his pants and thrusted his body forward towards the bowl. Without actually holding onto his "pisang", he pee-ed. I was keeping an eye on him, just in case he missed aimed... but he didn't... when he finished, he beckoned for help. I had to insist him to wash his hands...

Why am I talking about this??? I found several points.... ONE, MEN/boys don't aim and now i see why... HOLD ON TO THE "PISANG" please!!! Don't make a mess... and if you accidently make a mess, HAVE HEART and clean it up!!!

TWO, because men are taller than boys, the act of not holding your "pisang" means that the pee might just get out of the bowl. ARGH... don't be lazy! Aim properly!!!

THREE, MEN/boys don't wash their hands from the toilet... I have to remind all my boys to wash their hands after returning from the toilet. I actually inspect the moistness of their hands to see if they really had done it or lied about it... Washing your hands with SOAP is preferred!!!

FOUR, I just thought I'd share all the information and knowledge I know with all of you *wink* I know some may laugh or frown reading it :P

But, I do hope I made you smile a bit... What is life without smile and laughter... I believe that you have to smile to make everything you do easy :) and it works :) Smile people.... Hope I am able to write more soon... otherwise pray my PC is better and is not TOO expensive to be picked up!!! :) Byeeeeee.... *hugs*

3 comments:

FR said...

hi kaka!!!

i hope the PC inda mahal berabis..

And I hope u get to go on that ship!!! I want to go on that ship... Nanti lah..

Also.. boys/men are disgusting! LOL

Anonymous said...

What an interesting blog! But just to ease your tension Meela:

1. I do hold my equipment when I pee. In fact, I think most grown up male hold theirs when they pee, coz if they don't, they would be wetting their pants and that can be VERY embarrassing!

2. At the age of 3, I don't think that boy understands very much about aiming and the need to hold. After all, kids are always innocent.

3. And most men, including myself, wash their hands after the act, preferably with soap of course.

Anonymous said...

I am just here to say i am with Burt!! Guys/Boys are not disgusting as if all gals are clean anyway, some are even worst!! haha...

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...