Saturday 7 May 2005

taking a break....

It seems like I have to rest from blogging for a while. My computer had recently encountered a serious problem that resulted in its inability to work properly; it was such a problem to even get it started!!!

I am worried about all the important documents i have saved in the computer that I have not managed to keep a backup despite wanting to do so for many moons...

I spoke to the man and lady technician... and have asked them to help me try and salvage the documents I really want... I hope they are able to do so... If they can't, I will just have to try and re-do the whole thing, which I am not looking forward to since I have been sacrificing my weekends the whole year and last year to complete it *sob sob sob*

In the mean time, I look forward to your blogs... I will try to steal access to my sister's or aunt's PC...

PS: Widz... Thanks for the insightful comments... I didn't get a good read (my computer automatically rebooted itself and refuse to switch on) but i think it has to do with standard of living and middle class ... anyways.. i believe it has a potential to be a discussion topic on the blog...

SOB SOB SOB... I think i will miss blogging :( It has been a salvation to my soul as late... :(

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...