Wednesday 2 August 2006

several things had happened. Some are hurtful, and I believe its best to forget. I am still unsure how to react to being "snapped" at... I guess, my exterior shell will tighten its pores, so the delicate, soft flesh inside is protected.

Only tonight, an old friend called... and we chatted and chatted... must be at least an hour plus! It was nice to talk to a friendly person ;) and exchange stories... You never really know how much you miss a person until it hits you... It was an amazing experience...

I have been meaning to blog... about several things:
i) woman's health
ii) special education in Brunei
iii) renewed friendship contract
iv) 'makan gaji'

and a few others... When I am in bed, trying to sleep, I have these beautiful words in my head dying to be written. However, while waiting for the computer to heat up, I fell asleep till morning. Pretty useless...

I'm going to Yunan, China. I won't lie. I am looking forward to it... Getting away from the clinic is all I am thinking of nowadays. I can't wait to be burdeoned with Kuala Belait and Tutong at the same time! *mixed feelings actually!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to know who snapped at you?

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...