Friday 15 December 2006

Christmas...

Yeah... Yeah... Its too early to celebrate christmas... I haven't lost it yet! ;) he he he....but I am afraid... I won't have the opportunity to greet people if i don't do it now....

Both of my parents and I, will be going on a holiday... just the 3 of us... somewhere around Sabah by car. and this expedition is the first i have embarked on since i was 13... and so... it is a bit exciting... BUT... DO pray we do not kill each other!! This holiday starts early SUNDAY morning, a few days away...

Due to this, I won't be blogging.. or unsure if i would be able to... I mean.. where can i get access? :P or would i be able to find time... or would i be too sick to write ;)

Anyways, pictures of things on the journey would be posted as soon as i figure things out... Just don't be too hopeful. I spin stories better :P (WISH: I always wanted a new camera, more powerful, faster shutter, wide screen, slim, light etc)

and because of this as well, i would be missing out on christmas as we would be making the journey back on that day..... and so... MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my christian readers and families out there...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hewow...wish u happy holiday n hav great journey 2 sabah...buy for me talor penyu heheh..

happy holiday..

Padian said...

Thank you... I'll enjoy it....

but telur penyu... eeerrrrmmmm... that is illegal...

Anonymous said...

Hi kak,

hope u'll enjoy ur trip :) cant wait to see pics :)

We are off to the airport to go to milan in 2 hrs ;p

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...