Tuesday 26 December 2006

December...

December always means january is coming soon... and with that, it means, a new year is about to begin..

I had a rough year... not bad... just rough. It has been an emotional roller coaster, experiencing feelings i never thought i would have to go through again... but despite it, many good things happened to me this year as well...

Sometimes, when you count too much of your disappointments in life, you forget the little but frequent blessing you have! You also tend to forget how lucky you have been all these while, compared to another..

This december.. i have more things to be grateful for..

I was reunited with one of my oldest CHAT friend, dating back to my university life! And it all happened just a week ago. It happened just as both of us was online... and we started chatting as if the time and years have not passed us by... It was very nice to be able to chat to comeone just because... no expectationss.. no needs... not clingy... and its always friendly and CLEAN. His name is Frank.

Then, another friend from my recent past came back from his training. I had 'dinner' and a long chat with him last night. It is wonderful to have friends to chat with... and to catch up things with... The most wonderful thing is to be able to have normal conversation without the 'wierdness' of being away from each other after a while.

I also went on holiday, successfully with my parents... and managed to have a good time... It wasn't as bad as i expected it to be, but there were periods where i had to act as a peace keeper.. I hate it!

Decemember also means that i get to work half of the month. and it also signifies me being in Brunei for 7 years, 1 month, 10 days, 6 hours and 38 minutes, exactly as of now.

As a friend pointed out... i hope this good fortune, and sweet ride stays with the new year.

I would like to make several birthday wishes here...

A happy birthday goes to Wadi, who will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow...

and a special b'day greeting goes to my sister, baby, celebrating her bday on 31st December

and to all readers... happy new year... embrace time.. count your blessings...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...