Sunday 10 December 2006

Drama...

Yesterday, I had a staff meeting in RIPAS in the afternoon. I thought I'd be clever and stay in bandar in the morning as well (after getting permission), so i carefully packed everything into bags. Remember, I have the drill in the morning, and meeting in the afternoon, meeting on saturday and tutong on Monday, hence... i had more bags than when i go on holidays and it wasn't much of a suprise when i left one in Kuala Belait... Hence, I had to drive to kuala belait to get the bag for the meeting.

To let time passes me by, I took both the kids, Azra and Hannah for a ride. They were excited. It helped to tell them i have pencils, colour pencils and paper as well as toys waiting for them in Kuala Belait ;)

IT was an eventful drive. The kids didn't get on my nerves :) they were actually quite good. When we arrived in the clinic, they were an immediate hit. They played nice. They drew me drawings, wrote on the white board, played with they toys and had a tea party... with wooden stick toys... They let me do work most of the time!

We had a HUGE lunch.. the kids worked themselves an appetite... we had lunch at KFC and takeaways from Sugarbun. On top of that, we had drinks and 'keropok' snacks for the trip back.

The trip back was quiet. they were still hyper from the trip, and so i used the trick my dad used to use on us to SHUT US UP!... the fire in Seria and Lumut... the natural gas burners... well.. i told them giants live in the area and they have to be quiet and behave themselves... and so, they slept themselves to a nice silence...

then, just this morning, we started on the workings of OUR own home, far from the hustle and bustle of the nearby towns... We watched a movie last night; THE HOLIDAY (A must see - i love it! I miss UK!) and it ended at 1 pm. It was also raining heavily... so we drove slowly... then... we had to wake up at 3 plus for the house thingy... I thought I would stay awake, but the next thing i knew... my sister was pushing me and it was 4..

Things went smooth... and i hav pictures of yesterday and today... I'll post pictures soon... Sigh... TUTONG tomorrow; but one thing good about tomorrow, is I am having lunch with Baharin :)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...