Sunday 21 January 2007

Azmal's wedding...

This happened on the same day Sabrina got engaged.. however, i was waiting for more news update from someone, however, he never got back to me. So... practically useless... so i will just have to show pictures and piece of information available to me... however... this is not meant to blacken anyone's names or repuation... just information sharing... and should not be used against me! in any way.

Azmal and wife's wedding reception was held in Orchid Garden's 8th floor. The food was nice... and friends of him attended. I was informed of the invitation via Yusri. Pictures of the people i know attending the ceremony are here. There are more pictures in yusri's friendster if any of you are interested.


I DECIDED TO EDIT THIS BIT OF THE BLOG...


The bride and groom looked happy on their reception. They looked welcomed and embraced by all that know them... so you know... there is 2 side to a story.. i just wish i knew what the other side is... silly me for trusting the other person would get the relevant information. (KEPOH - i know) However, it does leave a bad after taste knowing some one you know would do something like that... however not proven...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...