Thursday 4 January 2007

Its January 2007

Last night, i went to Fratini's with Uncle So Heng. I had the obvious... Pasta and pizza... and after an hour, we were done... then as we left the premisis, I saw someone from my past... and he recognizes me as well... Azri. From Ugama school and maths tuition.

Nothing exciting much has happened... just that I am working on finishing my annual report for kb and tutong. I am almost done, just have to analyse the stats bit... but I am also waiting for my 'boss' to email me last year's annual report to make a comparison.

Tomorrow, sabrina is getting engaged. and i am going - i hope.

The same night, Azmal is getting married. I have been invited. He aparently did a 'AZMAL'... 'stealing' someone away from someone else... oh well.. i hope they are happy... Have asked Azhan to do some digging!

And, on Saturday, E-song and family is coming back from Haj...

and soon after than, Amah is going for her cataract removal.

AND.. I have school planning meeting for the kids in KB and Tutong.

So much is happening... and i have so little time! sigh...

Can't wait for everyone to settle down.... and January to be over....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kak, u went to sab's engagement? do update us abt it with pics :)

yea, been told abt amah's operation...hope all will go smoothly. amin!!

And baby text me abt Azmal kan kawin...wah..he always thought that he'll never be married..but now he starts his 2007 with being someone's husband. Anyway do update me abt the scandalous event of him stealing her from someone else :)...u went? ada pic? do email if ure not gona blog abt it ;)

lub,
me

Anonymous said...

Hi meela...
u like my report on that patient! kewl... keep them coming hahaha anyway... mana the pics from the wedding hahahahah....
kewl.... take care....who is that guy wit u on the pic arah the blog? wedding bell soon? hahhahahahahha....

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...