Sunday 7 January 2007

What makes you happy...

I finished my annual report and had handed it in.. it felt good to have worked on it for a week, plus staying the night looking through it again and anaylsing the stats till 4 in the morning. I was listening to Kristal FM when i typing everything up.. and DJ KC was on... i still hate his fake accent.. but he cracked me up... hahaha.. how often do you hear me say that after dissing him for years! :P

Anyways, i finished the day feeling happy and started to pack for monday and my stay in bandar. I arrived home with an empty stomach and ate there. but something was amiss... i suddenly felt unhappy... sad...

i drove away... and went for a drive. listening to kristal again... and it was dean. I forgot he was working. Anyways, he was talking about what makes you happy.. and asking people to text in... even call him but nobody did.. but i did text...

Some were happy to be able to watch football, others with their family and loved ones, more were weird requests like seeing their car clean.

do you know what makes you happy? I had a long list last night and not all can be written or said out loud here in fear of something nad happening to me... you know, like the lack of freedom of speech (which is one thing that would make me 'happy') and all.. anyways.... things that would make me happy...

1. BUSH dies a horrible death.. or better yet, all his lies are known and AMERICA falls as a result. because of his own stupidity and revenge! and that they FEEL what it feels like to be on the other side.

2. Working conditions improves... more of listening to the grassroot rather than making decisions for us that would end up unappreciated.

3. dreaming and living less in a lie of pseudo good and safe life when your rights are violated and are actually living a lie! Everyone esle sees it but us - kind of denial

4. able to do what you want... sigh... like travel, sleep, eat, dress, etc.

sigh... mood swings... bad ones... i have it...

1 comment:

FR said...

What makes me happy is when I hear news from my family!!!

And ofcourse when I'm eating!!!

And my dream of retiring young and happily with nothing to worry about!!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...