Monday 15 January 2007

What i did on Sunday...

I went to Bandar on Saturday because i had a staff meeting. Andso, i stayed on Sunday and drove back to KB today. I usually like to stay in on Sundays or Fridays... If there is nothing to do.. or, if there is something to do, but it does not pleases me :P hahahaha... anyways... Sunday was good.

It started with annoyance... you know.. waking up early... and so i got up.. showered.. and waited for the others to be ready. We were having breakfast. Mummy, Elia, Nisah, Lalah and I went to CA Mohd in gadong. I had good food as requested by dearest sister,, baby. I had mee goreng ayam and tea tarik. Could not stuff anything more... maybe next week...

And then... i did not have plans... but we went to the mall and spent the day. First, we looked through the stalls for brooches that could be made into a clip. I only need one, so i do not mind if it is a but pricey, as long as i LOVE it enough. Have wanted one for a while now. Could not find any, so we moved on...

Went to the department store and stayed there for a while. I got a chinese new year door banner for the festive season amongst other things. Mummy went crazy as well... we put away out stuff to the car and proceed to have a massage. I went to have a hair cut di Alan Inspiration... but mummy only sat. It cost me $24. It was nice :)

Then... we decided to watch a movie... asked the others to join, but they have seen it before. Due to a poor review from kak Lin, Mummy and I decided not to watch it. and so... we proceed to have lunch... we had a good lunch....

there were people that i could not remember the names, but know the faces that smiled, waved and noded... and so i did the same.. :P

we wanted to go home after the mall... but we went to gadong to visit my grandmother instead. I stopped at First Emporium to get some rubber bands and bread. We had fun with the girls.. I bought them a colouring pad :P We were waiting for kak Lin and kak Meng for tea.. but they took their sweet time doing their chore... so we went to do something else..

Before going home, Mummy and i went to happy star. There i bought a lot of little cross stitching projects... maybe one of you can choose what you want when its done... alongside other junk...

We stopped over at Hua Ho Gadong that closes at 11 pm to get something for dad, but it was not there.... so we went home.

I went home to collect my stuff... and then, drove to Kak Lin because wanted to chat with Burt regarding some Bersatu matters. I'll be speaking to omummy rose tonight hopefully....

Anyways... I ended up doing some proof reading with aunty nor for kak lin :P hahaha... not so fun :) but thank god CSI was on... also Oprah :P

I almost could not get out of bed this morning... Lucky my patient was at 9 am instead of 8 ;)

okay now... this entry should last everyone for a week or two ;P ;)...

PS: I always kidnapped mum... once a month maybe to do this kind of things...
PPS: I forgot to mention that i bought 2 kains and a tudong for myself... and 2 kains for mummy :)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...