Friday 12 January 2007

secrets?

I spoke to Burt.... a few weeks ago... and he said that i should try to have more secrets to just make myself a bit.. mysterious... alluring (I am not sure if he used the word... but I am sure he probably meant it as well if he remembers to use it)... and so... my question... why do we need secrets... and lots of it... especially heavily laden ones?

Early of this week, I chated with Frank... and... he too, said that secrets won't be such a bad thing. He even suggested that i probably keep some...

I don't know people... how many of you think that keeping a secret is essential to be a person...

i dig that many have secrets... and i have a few major secrets that i have never told anyone.. but shouldn't a person be generally secretless... like, open to others, so others can open to you...

I dunno... i somehow see a lot of secrets, and heavily laden ones as excess baggage... and its not something i would want to be dragged and pulled from one relation to the next...

Am i making sense here? I don't have silly secrets like what i had for dinner? How much i make? Whom i had a crush on? But i probably have personal secrets probably like health secrets etc.

This blog was made for myself initially, then introduced to friends... and it had always been honest... entries are all honest... yes.. it may be baring the soul a bit... but, don't you guys see it as a personality of mine???

I hope i am making sense... and someone sees this the same way i do...

1 comment:

RSHA said...

behapa kan be secret secret meela.... ah... ah.. ah... :)

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...