Saturday 7 July 2007

Cluster headache

My youngest sister and I had a brief chat over the phone several days
ago chatting about my headaches...

She thinks i may have cluster headaches... she asked several questions
and answers I gave her seems to fit.

However, my mum raised the issue of "jerebu" and i think... that is
what may have happened to me. In the comforts of my room - no
headache. Outside the protection of the clinic and aircon -
headaches+++ Mystery solved :P (I don't have to like the answer but it
is what it is)

Today is Abang Erwan's birthday :) and Eva Longoria's wedding day :)
happy happy happy to both :P :)

As for me, I am watching a bit of the Diana's concert - Kelurusan its
the music from the plays she love... i love the music as well... I
love Sara Brightman, Josh Groban, and more... sigh...

If i can have any birthday present in the world (logistics and money
not an issue), I want this.... I want to watch CATS (the musical) in
London *sigh*

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...