Wednesday 11 July 2007

New look

Dear Family members,

If you have been to where i live, you will know the state... and so,
when i tell you it has a new CLEANER look, you may not believe it...
but believe me...

We have new garages at the sides of the house where boats and cars are
sheltered. I even have a shaded parking space...

You wont believe it, and i also didn't the first thing i woke up this
morning.. but there is t his HUGE clean SPACE just infront of the
house and below the house... things are just a bit neater, despite the
same about he stores.

However, we are only talking about what is cosmetic... on the outside.
the insides - still the same *wink*

well... we win some,... we lose some...

NB: Blog about
1. Abang's birthday
2. Relationships (scary)

2 comments:

cells said...

Hahaha. I like that part..comestic on the outside..the insides are still the same. lol. That always works..;p

Maybe once its done and once ive cleared n buang my stuffs, and once Im working..;p..we can have doa selamat or mkn mkn for the family. I think its time to have a proper 'mkn-mkn' arah that house. lol

I cant wait to see the new look.. both di Btg. Perhentian as well as di KB...the waiting is just exciting..;p

luv u kak.

Padian said...

hahaha.. the house reminds me of Plastic Surgery... It may change how you look on the outside, but essentially, on the inside, you are the same :) hahaha :) but at least, uncle is changing..

I just can't cahnge his eating habits...

and yes... i like a makan-makan... but nothing OUT OF THE ORDINARYLY expensive :)

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...