Friday 24 August 2007

Away...

Dear beloved and avid readers of the blog,

I do understand how your day can be quite uneventful without reading or hearing anything from me for days sometimes stretched for weeks... however, do try to understand that I am trying to keep a balance of making people or my laptop a constant good companion... still deciding!

To make your day, shall i update what has been happening?

1. My cousin had her wedding and 'I' was trying to help where necessary. and Everyone knows how hectic and stressful weddings can be like.. especially when things unexpectedly happened.. and you need to come up with a solution fast! anyways, thank god that is over and has a good ending.

2. I attended a course held by my own department in RIPASH. It was on tracheostomy care. and from that, i learnt more good information from the doctors and nurses... It was a nice experience. For a change, I understood almost everything they said without killing more brain cells in the process. It pays to kow your stuff before attending a lecture and killing yourself with textbooks to understand the topic. Well Done me! *wink*

3. Another cousin has been back from Germany and recently a friend of his came over for a holiday and trip around south asia. he is such a sweet boy. I am going to officially say... he is one of the more polite and nicer germans i have ever met. and soft spoken too... not to mention very nice, intense looking pair of eyes, even though there is nothing special to stare into ( I Know because i have done this... and dont anyone claim they have not because i know you have unintentionally!)

4. There was also the thing about "US" setting this german boy with my younger sister.. it was a laugh... and i was laughing... I like a good laugh... and a joke to play on someone once in a while!!!

5. Haslin was back in Brunei.. and June and I have been out with her on several occasion. It was nice. However, she got sick.. and i knew it wasn;t a virus from me. I had a nice time... and because of that... i am seriously re-thinking of i can afford to go to Germaany end of this year.... sigh.. spent what little i had on other things already! :(

6. I was on leave for 2 weeks because baby and her 2 friends were in Brunei.. i brought them around... destined driver and sort.. but also.. i spent time watching TV most times they were working.... They were dead tired the day i decided to bring them out shopping... so young... but so without shopping stamina.... Bungsu.. you would be dissapointed!

7. I was on the phone several times to an old friend whom got a 'scholarship' to further his studies but is not confirmed yet pending his IELTS... which is soon... so all the best!

sigh... are they more???? I am sure there are.... but for now.... be hapy with this ;) :P

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...