Friday 31 August 2007

There are a few more people linked from this blog... do check them out...

Few things i want to say:

1. teasing is good, but when a 'tease' gets real or is realised.. the fun is over for me. When things gets serious... where is the fun in that.. hence... No more teasing the new couple.... however, i would like to wish them GOOD LUCK!

2. a bit of affection is good, however, i never really feel comfortable with PDA.. hence... i may over react when i see it around me, so new couple, consider this good advance warning! PDA consitst of - holding hands, sitting too close together (SKIN TO SKIN contact is a NOOOO!!!), gazing into each others eyes longer than 3 sec, and more to come... New couple watch this space. this is ur guidelines. :)

3. Criteriasssss of the type of man i like, so if anyone is thinking about setting me up, they have clear guidance... and everyone is allowed to try, and i always reserves the right to ignore ;) :P This is especially dedicated to my 'match-making' aunts: Aunty Nor and Bungsu...

- No smoking; i dont want to die carelessly!
- no wearing jewlery; YUCK!
- able to converse and is willing to speak up
- working would be nice; like air is good to the living
- loves watching movies; any type
- loves to sleep; so when i sleep, no one bothers me...
- likes reading; so i can save $$$ by sharing books
- nice and humble personality
- dark features is a PLUS - think Robert Downy Jr.
- a bit of stupidity is acceptable, because what men is not ;)
- willing to play boardgames with me...
- listen to me grumble patiently ;) and i ofcourse will listen too... not more than an hour!
- I am sure there is more... but... these are important :)

1 comment:

cells said...

Hehe...criteriassss of ur type of man..I will keep that in mind.. though I dont have anyone on top of my head..;p

And Im not too comfortable with PDAs either..but a lil dosage of it like holding hands = fine by me :) take deep n slow breaths everytime u tink u will over react...;p...Hehe...xxx

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...