Friday 30 November 2007

Busy...

Dearest (especially Burt and baby) people...

I have been busy lately.

  1. I have a cousin's wedding to attend, hence, i drive up and down KB just to be there.
  2. December is generally a busy month at the clinic... and so... been occupied with work.
  3. Moving house is not that easy... i have many boxes to unpack during the weekends.
  4. I have friends to visit and see...
  5. My house is at the ulu, and so, i take every opportunity in "TOWN" when i am there.
  6. Another cousin is getting married in February, and i am getting ready for that.
  7. I have patient's new schedule to prepare for next year!
  8. I am tired.....
  9. I have nothing to write, though i have been tagged to write about 'my first love' and 'music'.
And so... i hope every stays calm... I shall blog soon... and i hope very soon...

Shall i blog about music? my first love? or just a meaningless forwarded email?? or a questionnaire?

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...