Thursday 15 November 2007

its easier to diss other people's flaws than to think and reflect about yourself... Plus, i find it a good sport! :P I am not particularly mean, but... truthfully... its a sport everyone enjoys... the tongue lashing :) My specialty is often 'sindiran'. (the mind does not think too well at the moment as i can't think of the equivalent English word!!!)

I see no harm in giving honest opinions especially when asked for it. I usually do not save or reserved the option of going safe, slow or even 'nice'. In my experience, when you express empathy and/or sympathy,... people often feel they are understood and do not take the high road to 'reinvent' them selves or make a wrong, right...

Opinions are exactly that... opinions... however, facts of life, and rules that need to be obeyed are something else... Example, when i say to a patient that he/she should seek counselling or even report to the police of abuse happening at home to him/her and his/her children... I expect it to be followed. However, when it is not, I can't help feel disapointed. I won't mask the feeling of disapointment to spare the other person's feeling as I, feel it is wrong to subject yourself to such a torment, what more innocent children!!!

I especially hate hiprocacy... that just makes my blood boil. You say something to one person but as soon as you turn you back, you say and act something else... I do not tolerate it... But somehow, that is going beyond the scope of this entry.... back to it...

It is also nice to have the option of expressing one's self... say towards a group of friends. I feel that if you can't express your truest opinions and thoughts to the people you love or trust... what is the use of having them? be alone. be a hermit.

Plus, when people are in the heat of expressing their opinions, people are often thoughtless (of which i am) and... what ever was said should be taken with a pinch of salt... However, the validity of such opinions remains logical, credible and resonable. minus the heat!!!

Anyways, no one should force their opinions on others, regardless it being THE BEST opinion and SHOULD be followed. However, the person giving the opinion reserves the choice to be disappointed with the stupid person who asked for it but did not follow it in the first place. My opinion that is :P hahahahahaha...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...