Friday 13 March 2009

Friday the 13th was said to be the unluckiest day. Historically, many evil things were said to have happened involving witches and warlocks. Nowadays, its just deemed unlucky.

A couple of years ago, I heard on the radio that people believe less and less of this. However, people believed Monday and the 27th or 29th is most unlucky. They actually did a study on this.

Did you know that RIPAS Hospital do not have Ward 13! maybe 'they' believed in it long time ago... superstition.

Today, I am just unwell. Had to decline an offer to meet friends. besides, i sound like a frog that has voice problem. And cough everytime i speak. Not good.

I just realised that the dr did not give me any antibiotics this time!!!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...