Saturday 7 March 2009

Looking back...

Looking back, i was most expressive... i write a lot. I cry a lot. Anger and frustrations were evident, too! Now, i write less. What happened to me?

Looking back, entries were witty, challenging, heart-wrenching... Have I lost it?

Looking back, pictures were aplenty. Now, you'd be lucky!

Looking back, I had so much hopes, desires... Now, entries are more sad... Have I changed?

Looking back, emotions were on the high. There is always some issues close to heart. Am I being more sedentary?

Looking back, did i ever imagined me to be this?

Looking back, did you ever think I would be 'this'?

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...