Friday 29 April 2005

comments given....

ha ha ha... i get lots of personal little tid-bits of messages commenting about the last "article" i wrote... and it seems that a few of you out there disagree with me.... I suppose you all just found the perfect friends and i envy you all....

Reading success stories and reading how close people are with their friends despite marriage claming them... and how it develops to be what i envisioned mine would be does not make things any better.... it makes me think why me.... what is wrong with me....

Anyways.... I am such an understanding person that i know its not always me.... but it could be them *WINK* and i take that deep with me *:P* That is sooooo not true... and if you know me, you know i am not like that... he he he....

Its just that i believe god throws us different types of obstacles.... He challenges the best of us and sees if we are able to get through every test he gives us.... People are different as well.... It may just mean that i am attracted to people that may not be totally sincere in their friendship and it shines bright when something better comes along...

I aim to try and get through MOST obstacles given with good faith and strong determination... AMIN!!!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...