Sunday 24 April 2005

my weekend...

I had an interesting weekend… I spent my Saturday night with Shibah watching a movie, then talking through the night till morning!!! It was really nice :) It is always nice to have someone to talk to… and have fun talking :) especially when things you talk about are of similar “values” and are FUN!!! Then, today, I spent most of the PM with my friends… lazing around, doing nothing… (WITH Hannah to entertain us) and continued in the pm talking with Aunty Nor, Kak Nana and Kak Meng :) (Obviously on various topics!!) It was really fun :)

Aunty Nor also read my palm again... and it was a very interesting session... Sad to say there is nothing much on the career front.... but she did have a lot to say about my "personal" life.... a few of the comments to heed are i need to be less "uptight", less emotional... broaden my horizons... Have more fun!!! and LOSE THE EXCESS BAGGAGE!!! and forget all the loosers i have known soooo far :P

I would love to elaborate... and from the conversation i had... i had a lot of things to say/write suddenly... BUT... i can't spend so much time online tonight.... NEED to sleep as i am going to Tutong in the morning... and before that... go to the CLINIC and pack the files and toys! SIGH!!!! I forgot to do so Saturday! (AND i left the clinic at 5 PM!!!) that means waking up earlier than my usual 7 am!!!!!!!!!! and if possible 7:15 am :P

Anyways people... have faith that i will write about interesting stuff the next time i blog :P he he he... i am also wondering what i would be talking about.... circles of relationships....????

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...