Saturday 15 September 2007

I am exhausted.... Ramadhan is always my busiest and packed of all months... and because the working hours is shortened, you can only get so much done... plus, work means talking.... the whole morning... the throat does get tired and dry. the brain exhausted, the physical drained...

news update:

1. Azhan informed me that he just got out of the hospital on home leave. He will be back in on Monday. Any updates, you all will know. Any well wishes will be sent his away as soon this is published.

2. For those of you that are unaware, and probably because i have been keeping it on a low, only because it is nothing THAT important to advertise, and this is information to family members abroad especially... we started to sleep in the house. My room is the most messiest because of all my boxes... and i could not keep them away because my cupboard are still in the process of being modified... so i have to wait a bit longer. The parents (dad especially) is very worried! Anyways, i cleaned it up well... and it is spacious :) and last night, Nenek Bini slept at the new place, in my room, on the new bed purchased especially for her.... she loves it!!!

3. Baharin has been promoted to Act. Lt. Col. And he isgoing to Nottingham end of this month. I know i do not meet him that often, but i know i will miss him much :) *HUGS* however, i wish him all the best :)

4. EJOY (anak E suan) recently got a job. And rumours is that he is going to be posted to KB :) Yeah... a friend! finally! however... i am worried about where to keep him... i mean... space!!!

5. Marteen, friend of Long's and SDL... He is leaving brunei soon... and so, we will miss him :) He has been good, though i have not been seeing him for a long time what with his extensive travel plans... I wish him all the best in his studies... Rumours has it,... he is returning in December... I wonder why *wink*

Before i end, i would like to wish everyone...

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT RAMADHAN :)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...