Wednesday 12 September 2007

I have been feeling tired these past few days and was sleeping during lunch... which i rarely do..... I was wondering why that is... only to realise that i have been packing, loading and unloading some of my things into the new house... also.. i have been attending the New Youth Ship; youth of brunei's training on the days i was in bandar....

My uncle and i don;t have TV Brunei (kuala Belait).. the birds have been picking on our aerial.. and so we have bad reception. We didn't even know if we were fasting today... i found my sister on line and she told me... and that was at 10 plus at night (last night)!!! sigh... i am so tired... i was a fool enough to book a full clinic today!

i recieved a text message from Azhan... it started nice... only to find out that he has been admitted into the hospital. The hospital i am working in.... I went to visit him as soon as i found out... he was asleep, or so i thought, but woke up as soon as i gave him salam. We chatted non-stop for an hour plus.... I came to visit him again after work... his sisters and aunt/uncle came as well.... I am sure many more of his family members came... i am also sure he is absorbing the love and attention :) Despite being unwell, i admire his will to get well. He was all smiles... he eat everything despite unworking taste buds... he sits up, even when he feels tired...

I want to shower... and if i can... i want to join Sembahyang Tarawih in KB... so tara for now...



This is a picture of the Youth Leaders of Brunei from (L) 2004- Fakhri, 2005- Meela, 2006-Billah and 2007 - Badar (Picture courtesy of Fakhri (www.sseaypbrunei.blogspot.com) from his blog

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...