Monday 3 September 2007

magazine reading...

I went to see my Chinese Acupuncturist last night with my sisters. While waiting for him to finish with his client, I took a malay magazine and started reading. (As always, I read from the back – it’s a habit. But its not bad. Regardless, I read it cover to cover!)

There were several interesting articles in the magazine, even if it was from October 2005! As I was flipping through, I saw this article written by this man - I always liked his opinions on life.

One woman asked him why it was difficult for women to find the perfect men to which he answered that men do not understand what women want. He added, man thinks by pulling their pants down and revealing their underpants, and walking their moonwalk, they would be attractive to the opposite sex. NOT!! STRIKE 1.

Then... there are men who would stare at a women’s chest, like a COME ON, from them without realising it’s the opposite of what women want!!! STRIKE 2.

The lady then persistently asked why men do not just ask what the ladies want... he then answered... men have their egos. By asking... you are reducing the vitality of their manhood... (An insight to me!)

He then classified that there are 6 types of men.... of which, when I read out loud to my sister, she laughed and smiled. (Let me try to write them down from memory)
1. Men whom are nice aren’t available.
2. Available men are hideous.
3. Available nice good looking men are gay.
4. Nice, responsible and okay looking men are married.
5. Available nice single men don’t have money.
6. Available nice single men with average income thinks women only want them for their money.

What do readers of the blog think? Perhaps, someone should come up with 6 classifications of women. And why it is equally hard for men to find the ‘perfect women’...

2 comments:

The World According to Twinkle said...

Some men are JERKS!! EGOIST Men are LOSERS!! Enough said!!

Anonymous said...

What Women Want?

Women want Good Men -- unfortunately there are a few good men;

Women want men who are really into the relationship -- they make time for you,they work equally as hard to make the relationship work!!

Women want men who honour them as a person and an equal partner.

In short, what women women can be fulfilled by secured, fulfilled MEN.

What women really want are really that simple!!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...