Tuesday 22 May 2007

Difficulties logging in

SIGH! how hard does a girl need to log in to her dashboard!? I have been trying for a few days.. and finally, i managed to get through, and that if through trial and error! sigh... thank god i pay attention to the addresses!

Anyways... Blogspot keeps on changing and it all seems good. I am liking it so far. Perhaps one of these days, i will try to change the background, as in like, changing skins :) like snakes do :P

Today, I delivered a short 'presentation' on my services. It was good - if i have to say myself. No feedback was given, but it was good :P (I can see some heads nodding off but then... they had a long day in the morn) oh... what ever it is... it was good :) and i am happy about it.

Today also, i stayed at the clinic till 6 working on minutes of the management meeting of the hospital, as well as trying to absord what had happened on the previous meeting. I mean... there were some heated arguments... i need to phrase them delicately and diplomatically!

I have been trying to get hold of the manager of Guardian, brunei, but she is harder to reach than anticipated! She does not seem available. Its so hard to just get hold of her and discuss things for a few minutes.... I hope to get her tomorrow... and have already made an appointment and left my contact numbers. I hope she calls me! sigh!

Burt: Muni called me regarding 'her' shirt :P She knows you have misplaced it.... so... apa macam?

People: offer topics of discussion?

World: I just want ti be happy.. and content

People i dislike: KILL yourself!

PS: there will be a st georges reunion and i will not be joining for exactly that reason :P lol... why waste my energy there when i can read a good book!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...