Thursday 24 May 2007

Official clinic chop

Today I was woken up first thing in the morning by a friend. He bought he paper and saw my face. I was wondering what it was all about... as it turn out... it was my pictures while i was in China last August. Felt like several life time ago.. but it has not even been a year!!!

Today was a good day. I woke up with a smile, had breakfast and things in the clinic just went smoothly. I was iritated with something, but generally... things were very good.

After being here for 9 months, i finally have my official chops. They graciously made 2 sets... one for Kb and the other for tutong. It was even paid for. I picked it up personally. the thing i like about being here is you can go out for 20 minutes and get things done, drive back to t he hospital and get a parking space :) how nice is that!

I can really get used to this life!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...