Saturday 12 May 2007

Back from Holiday

Today is my first day of work. You would not believe it, but i woke up really early this morning that i shocked Kak nana and kak Meng! I was supposedly working in Bandar today, because we have staff meeting, but they cancelled it... so i returned to KB. And thank god i did... there was just so much things to do!!!! Basically, i was doing admin work the whole day! I also submitted my June's holiday forms :P its nice to be on leave :)

I promised Kak Lin I would go walking with her tomorrow but because I am avoiding someone and do not want to bump into 'it' i cancelled with Kak Lin - in return, i promised to make her something nice.

During my 23 days holiday, I went to Kuala Lumpur and became a tourist! I went and did a lot of tourist-y things and i enjoyed it. I even went batik painting and it will proudly go on the wall in my new room :P

What else is there to blog?

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...