Saturday 12 May 2007

Korean movies / dramas

During my holiday, I was watching a series and several korean dramas and movies. Of the many i watched and cried through, i hated only one ending, though its funny!

Watching korean movies is like being surrounded by love and it moves you like you are going through that relationship. I shed so many tears that makes my eyes swollen for good part of the day! I woke up early only to watch more... sleep late... because i can't let it be...

being enveloped in a safe cocoon from afar, but experiencing the ups and downs of a complicated and sincere relationship is a bonus :) It makes me smile... makes me sad.. makes me regret... most of all.. it makes me happy... to FEEL! and have a taste of what it may be like, even if its not true.... "true love" through self recognition is something not achievable by all... but i feel it in the movies and by the actors and actress... plus... its does not hurt that they are gorgeous... (Even if they are not KILLER gorgeous!)

Guess what i would be doing on my next holiday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm after reading you blog i am contemplating, would you reconsider going to core value this July 5 -8 at empire. Again I say, it's your choice. There are a lot of people there who are in the same boat as you are, you are not alone. And you don't have to be blue all the time.

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...