Monday 4 June 2007

Admin work

At the beginning of every month, I allocate 2 solid days for admin work. This includes registering new patients into the database, offering new appointments and also writing appointment letters. A big part of the admin day is doing the monthly statistics.

I actually enjoy these activities. They are so mundane... it need not much brain activity. I can do this.

Other admin work includes patient writing up, report writing, calling patients, referrig patients and more....

I think i enjoy doing MY admin work..... perhaps I should have an admin day weekly.

Today, i did something special... I did the contact number of all the departments in the hospital and its heads :) i enjoyed it... it really is no brainer... having a change of work is refreshing :)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...