Tuesday 26 June 2007

Map of Brunei

Everyone who is anyone… well… any proper country has a map of its own place. And Brunei is no different. However, our maps are very ‘sad’. One is sold in shops for $10, which I don’t mind paying for... but what disappoints me is that good road maps are missing from the book!

For someone whom has just relocated… and has to do several home visits around the place, without an assistant, and often people whom are unable to give good directions, a map is essential.

The map of Brunei currently on sale is a good start… However, maps should be updated annually. And if that turns out to be unrealistic… a change every couple of years should be considered. The roads are different from how they were 5 years ago. We must stay abreast of changes.

I particularly like detailed maps... like complete with the simpangs... and road names... and important buildings labelled onto the maps as such... just like any other international maps available of other countries – if we care to look into it.

I implore the authorities to look I into this matter and improve our map for a better one. I look forward to purchasing one before my golden years!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...