Thursday 7 June 2007

klutz day???

OH MY GOD! WHAT IS IT? KLUTZ DAY???

Today, i wore this nice HOT pink baju kedah i have worn maybe twice.... i look very very nice... despite being HEAVY!

Anyways... i had a patient at 8.... and i was sitting on this small table with my kid when i heard..."PRAAAAKKKKK".....

Thank god the kid was oblivious!!!

Luckily i always keep a wrap in the clinic because it gets cold... so i wrapped it around my waist and drive home to change. Instead, i just put on a pair of black pants...

what is happening? Yesterday i got locked in... and today i skirt gave way!!!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've been reading your blog and understand that you are a speech therapist. =)

I am currently a student studying my Masters in Speech Pathology Studies from Queensland, finishing end of this year, insya-Allah.

I was wondering whether it would be possible for us to talk about the whole area of speech pathology in Brunei. And maybe get some advice from you as you are practically the ONLY speechie that I have come across!

My main interests are Paediatric Speech and Language, as well as Swallowing Assessments and Intervention.

Look forward to hear from you! My e-mail is aziziah_aziz@hotmail.com.

Z.

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...