Saturday 2 June 2007

affinity for older men...

One of the first blog entry I wrote about in 2005 was how I have this easy connection with the older or younger folkes... well.. Yesterday, I joined the "Mukim Sihat" at Sungai Mau. I didn't know of the activities they carried out but i thought i came prepred. (I didn't! Everyone was clad in sports attire, where as I was dressed in nice dress shirt and pants! Anyways... I did join in the walkaton despite it!)

There, i met up with some 'old' friends and people whom i knew when i was still working in RIPASH. It was nice to know that they still recognize me :)

One of the activities that morning was Tai Chi... it was really funny. the instructors was way in front... and showing them the moves as slow as they can... and the people at the back was to follow... but this old man... He was trying so hard to follow, and coordinate his moves... he could not... and i was laughing so hard just watching the old man... I could not even see his face, but i memorised his head and back.. he is just SOOOO cute!

Later, I joined the walkaton and was walking with the local old lady... she was very entertaining. I was walking slowly... and she too walked slowly. She pointed out all the plants on our walking path including houses of people who lived in the area... not that i know them!!! She was very cute too :)

I had a wonderful time... I was tired towards the end of the day, but i was happy and had a great time... perhaps I would join this kind of activities in the future....

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...