Saturday 30 June 2007

Breakdown on Kristal

Perhaps not everyone listens to kristal as i do... I listen it every
opportunity i have in the clinic. Even my kids knows to turn the
volume of the radio down as they enter the room...

I was doing some admin work because on Monday I have been called to
join a course - kind of like fire drill and instructions. Its good...
Thank god its first day of the month and i am actually supposed to do
statistics... otherwise i would have kicked some fuss... Anyways, I
was trying to do some of the admin stuff i was supposed to do on
oOnday to cut down on some of the work.

The Dj just opened the phone lines, and people was supposed to call
in... one of the regular listener called in and started to cry.
before she cried, she already sounded sad... When asked,... she
started to breakdown.. You can actually hear her breakdown....

Apparently,.. some friends of hers are having personal problems that
made them separate or going to separate... however, the way she cried
and made her plea made me at least wonder what is going on.

A lof of the callers called to say hi... but they also wondered what
is going on with her, typically she is this bubbly person. However,
when things get too much, you do breakdown, what with her dad being
unwell... and now her friend is in a pickle... i kind of
understand....

Questions from listeners rose... like... was she implicated in this
pickle herself? Why is she so sad when its not her problem? Why should
she butt in someone's problem... and so on.... speculations were
many... and no answers were derived...

However, one speaker did caught my attention. She said not to air
'problems' personal or not on the radio as the whole country and more
are listening. Issues of defamation rose... and perhaps.. she may
have made a bad situation worse!

I, myself sent in a text message. I asked the DJ to stop laughing at
the matter, also, if possible, stop talking about it. She is after
all, a good caller, and as i know it from listening for years, a
friend of the dj as well. So laughing at another friend on air is
actually not cool.. I then texted back apologising for being
judgemental.... HEY! I have so many dosa, i do not need to add on
more...

I thought that was interesting....

I am now off to Bandar. I will stop by JPMC first.. then to gadong to
see AZRA. Her birthday is coming up soon :) The little girl will be 6
:) we are 24 years apart! how cool is that???

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...