Wednesday 6 June 2007

locked in today....

At lunch today, i went to do some stationery shopping. I brought along my office keys. As usual, I stayed on after office hours to do more work. At 5 plus, i decided i was hungry and wanted to go home. I was ready to go when i realised i left my office keys in the car. I was LOCKED IN!!!

I tried to open the windows and jump out of it.... but i am afraid of heights so that plan was abandoned as easily as it was conjured. I looked out for other ways to get out, but found none... and so... i had to called the nurse (whom is luckily picking up her kids from Ugama school to open the door for me!) We had a good laugh!

I am cancelling my holidays in June to exchange it for when my sister returns home... perhaps, if luck prevails, even go to KL with her.... fingers crossed...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...