Saturday 23 June 2007

PDA - Public DIsplay of Affection

On Thursday, i drove down to Bandar Seri Begawan to start working on the LONG errands of things to do... but, naturally, one has to eat... off i went to TPH to have my lovely mee basah :)

I called up the sisters,.. but only Elia could make lunch. Nevermind... Anyways... I was sitting facing the door... and i was looking out when i realised (peripheral vision) something was not right...

First, i noticed it was a young couple (I assume not married because they looked unmarried and it was disguisting!) sitting on the table to the right of the main door. The couple were sitting side by side.

What irked me was... the girl started to touch the boy's face. At first i thought it was nothing... then... he flinched. I was left thing "WHAT IS GOING ON?" i kept on observing as she repeated her action. SHE WAS MEMACAH JERAWAT BOYFRIEND NYA IN A KEDAI MAKAN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! i was .... YUCK! i pointed it out, pretty loudly, with an evil look to my sister. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! THEN.... SHE DID NOT EVEN WASH HER HANDS... SHE DID NOT LEAVE HER SEAT!!!

obviously the girl is dim... and the boy a WIT for being with her!

It does not stop there.... Their food came. They ordered a plate of main course, and an order of dessert. I do not understand why the boy cannot feed himself. He was fed by the GIRL!!!

I mean... what is wrong with picking up a fork or spoon, scoop some of the goo and drop it in your own mouth. Then... she uses the same spoon/fork to feed herself... I am like... "I hope you both have good dental hygiene... and that you hope the guy do not have cold sores or herpes!!!"

If you think it stopped there... you are mistaken.... they LINKED hands while eating... like... WHY???

surely such PDA can be reserved for when you are alone... in the comforts of home without EYES of the public on you... especially not my eyes... and mind rolling in small deaths!!!

5 comments:

War186 said...

Eww hahaha! Funny and disgusting at the same time. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

oh my god...out of all the things they can do together, melacit jerawat tah pulang.

eeee...soo disgusting!! Atu honeymoon phase brabis tu eh..where nothing is marigali for them..hahaha.

War186 said...

Kak Sel it can't be the honeymoon phase! Couples won't dare do things like that when in the honeymoon phase. Mesti intimate sudah tu to do those disgusting things haha.

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! bareigaliiiiiiiiii!!!! zit poppingggg in public is so... ewwwwwwww!!!!!

Padian said...

hahahaha... marigali as it is... honeymoon phase or more intimate... it was an experience.... my eyes had sinned! :P and my heart berkata-kata.... !@£$ those kids...

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...