Saturday 23 June 2007

I have technology aid..

The last time i wrote and divulged my sadness on the lack of everything upon my being in a new clinic... that was so sad...and i got several response.

However, i am happy to report now what i have a NEW computer and a PRINTER... of which are of HP brand... and are all mine :)

I no longer have to walk all the way to the dietetic department or the admin building just to print a letter for a patient... or when i needed to write a report :)

I am much happier... thank you to the ever so understanding CEO of SSBH :) thank you to the appropriate body for finally realising the dreams of many :P

I'm a happy bunny :P until disaster strikes! hahahahaha...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...