Friday 29 June 2007

WOW! I'm tech savy!

I have been cooking food for tomorrow and tempering with my blog
template all day... (after the first half of the morning!) and... its
good...

After joining blogspot since 2005, i finally changed the skin keeping
the essentials at the side :) I'm actually quite impress with
myself.... but thanks and acknowledgements need to be given to Burt
(who taught me to be 'smart' with java speech and also Wardah (My
youngest sister's friend) whom created my tagboard and counter :) I
kept all those features :)

Then.... I came about something... and decided to be brave and try it
out.... THIS entry is actually posted from my email!!! YES! I emailed
my entry without going through my dashboard...

YES! YES! I can hear people actually say... "Its there for ages!"...
HEY! I just noticed it :) and yes... it works and i am very impressed
with blogspot.

1 comment:

War186 said...

And yet you don't have me linked. :P Joke. Hehe oh and you're welcome. :)

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...