Tuesday 8 February 2005

Chinese New Year and Hijrah

Dearest all,

To all my chinese readers, friends and family members... a VERY VERY happy new year to you... May you prosper and have all the joy and luck in the world for the new year, yesterday, today, tomorrow and always!

For muslims everywhere... including and especially for family and friends :P.... Selamat Menyambut HIJRAH :) Happy HIJRAH... the turn of the muslim's calender.... like a Muslim's new year!!!

And to all.... Bruneians.... HAVE A GOOD BREAK!!! :) I'll be in Temburong tomorrow... celebrating CNY. and the day after that, at my Grandmother's place... celebrating Hijrah :P

Have fun all...

lots of love,
Meela :)

PS: My sister complained the last "wedding" account was plain and a bit BORING :P he he he... I have to agree... When i have the time... I'll edit and make it more interesting... so just stay tuned to read the updated version... should be similar.. but with the usual air and feel.... i was tired that day but thought i SHOULD write in something :P And i'll add in the next event in as well... that should be even more interesting :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year too - ian

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...