Thursday 24 February 2005


Sapphire is the cat i had forgotten to include previously. She is a special cat; the only cat we now allow to be in the house. She is diabetic i think as she loves to drink water and insist it to be fresh all the time!!!! She likes to sleep in the middle of my BED!!! and roll herself all over it... she loves the out-doors and loves to be in the shade, either under the protection of the great big leaves, or near and in the orchid house!!! i can tell you more... but i think that is enough :) Posted by Hello

3 comments:

FR said...

SA FI FI!!!! lol... Manja!!!

War186 said...

Ah yes she looks very special indeed. :D And a great profile u wrote abt her to go with. ;) I SO miss having cats! sigh

Padian said...

Ha ha ha... Wardah... I'll be getting together with my friends this saturday night... I am sure to mention it to her... She cats are lovely... but they are the 'normal' type... My aunts used to have 2 of that... and they are VERY special indeed... and we have LOTS of that at my parents... and we love them to pieces... every cat is unique with her/his own personality... See if you remember Snoweee and prince.... GREAT characters... as similar to humans!!!!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...