Wednesday 23 March 2005

I was going to write about the time we (My friends and I) spent the weekend (well... a few hours) with Azhan, that had the chance to get out of boot camp for the weekend... I also took a picture... but since my PC is acting up... it will have to wait...

Nothing much has changed about our dearest Azhan... Still the smiley, quiet, astute when he wants to attitude... Nothing particularly had changed about him... Even the way he talks i noticed were the same... He uses the same fillers, same conversation starter etc... It was nice... I felt nice knowing he had remaind more or less the same... I am not good with massive sudden change!!!

We all promised to meet up for a movie - HITCH! The only persons missing were Farhan (KL), Zul (Singapore) and my sister (KL). IT WAS EXCELLENT!!! OH MY GOD!!! I was worried the people next to me would be bothered by my loud laugh.... but they weren't... they were laughing their pants off too :P I was sitting next to Haiza... and we both were really enjoying the movie... it was great... laughed at the same time, quiet at the same time...then....EXPLODE with laughter again :P We both thought the guy with the inhaler remineded us of a mutual friend... he he he... we were wondering if he would do the same or imagining him doing the same thing with his inhaler before a KISS! :P

We had pizza after the movie, where MUR, insisted to talk about the movie and how much he LOVED it... and how he learnt a thing or two etc :) Mur is such a sweetheart... Regardless the fact that he looked at me everytime he talks about girl-boy relationship, or how difficult it is for a boy to approach a girl (STILL LOOKING AT ME!)... One can't really get mad at him... I think I may have a soft spot for him... i have soft spots for some humans... and he is one of them... I wonder how i undo that ;)

Anyways... i really did have a good time that night... laughing away... talking away... smiling away.... thinking of Hitch! and bla bla bla :)

For a week, starting Monday, I had been auditing the hospital... I had been looking forward to it... because i find auditing easy and relaxing most times... its like working and having a break... I did have fun... i kind of missed it... I have until Saturday to enjoy it before returning to routine work...

A few days ago, a surgeon from next door dropped by for a chat.... i also have a soft spot for him... chat chat chat.... suddenly he asked for my age... and enquired about my status... ha ha ha... I never knew my status would evoke much interest in people... anyways... while chatting, he said he is Mr Hitch Brunei,... and promised in the best possible way to find someone for me.... sigh.... If he does,... this will be interesting!!!

a lot of things had happened in a fe short days.... but these are the ones i'll share :P hoping to write more next time...

PS: I know its not written with flair... but i will try harder next time! ;)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...