Sunday 27 March 2005

Lazy Sunday...

This must have been one of my laziest sundays in a very long time! I did nothing! Called NO one... Read Nothing... Worked on nothing! Eat PLENTY!!! and watch DVD Plenty!!!!

I had a pleasant outing with friends last night... watched Miss Congeniality 2 at the mall with good friends. Later, we as usual, "LEPAK"... and talked about stuff... This time, we were picking on MUR!!! :) Poor man... I feel sorry for him... but quite annoyed as well... It took a lot of energy to control myself from biting and stranggggelling him!!!

Mur, like everyone of us, has a different outlook on life... He wants stuff... he gets stuff... he wants recognition, he gets it... and so forth... Mur is one of the sweetest soul I know... *hugs* I wish him only the very best in his life... Though I may not show it through my actions, nor when i talk about stuff... But deep inside, and spiritually... Wishing him all the very best that he deserves!

Last night as well, I met ZUL, after a very long long time. He had dissapeared in Singapore on a course he so says *wink* Its refreshing to see and talk to him again *wink* He was VERY VERY sweet and unnecessary in getting us little somethings... I got this beautiful brooch, with bronze base and colourful, attractive brown stones... I would have taken a picture, of which i would soon and post it, BUT the camera like my PC is having some problems... *sigh* I suppose all my belongings are FEMALES... or they act like one!!!

Many many thanks to Widz for helping Zul chosing the best present ever :) It was very thoughtful... THANKS! *HUGS* BTW, I saw both Zul and Widz in Borneo Buletin, and they were in colour!!! And dressed up as well... They looked gorgeous!!! I would have scanned the pics.. but i think you all get the picture of my situation right now!

I finally managed to watch some of the DVDs i bought several weeks ago with Yusri... I am yet to watch an Indian VCD from Wati... and several others from my cousin and other friends, which i have borrowed since Puasa 2004!!! I am waiting for my hols to do some serious lazing around!

The DVDs I watched were really good... They reduced me to tears, but not so much liked 'Fly me to Polaris' kind.... that i cried buckets!!! BUT.. they were moving, nonetheless... Stories about love, compassion, spirit, passion, will and pride... my kind of stories.... they also talked about soulmates (I'm a sucker for that!), destiny, fate... sigh... stories are deep... it brings you to a place where you have not been before... and teaches you something... dares you to open up... to see, listen and smell... it dares your soul, your heart and your brain! Despite the heavy rain, i continued on watching one movie after another...

Saturday was my last day of auditing... and Tomorrow, I am back to the real work world... seeing patients and making a difference :P I like auditing... my role in it is very clear... I know what i am supposed to do, how to do it and everything... there was nothing that hinders me... every role i was entrusted to do, i was able to fulfill... It feels good to be able to to your job well... unlike being a therapist... there were a lot of things going against you!!! *sigh* or so i feel :(

i better not end this entry with a sad note... after all... it is a lazy sunday, not a SAD sunday! I look forward to wroking on Monday... only because it brings me closer to my holidays :P As well as a brand new start to a new and exciting week... which, of course, it would be!

I am sad to hear of Panz's little baby's death... *hugs* I am very very sorry Panz... She was lucky to have you loved and cared for her...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...