Wednesday 30 March 2005

walking down memory lane to Summer of 1997

Its 1 am and i am still awake... I was just looking through some stuff and found some old disks so i decided to find out what i was all about before...

As i opened and stumbled onto different things i wrote about and saved, I stumbled onto the picture below, or is it above? Anyways, Its one of those rare pictures i have, that has me and Ali in it... and that must have been back in 1997!!! That's some years back!!!

I was an active chatter on ALAMAK before... The people i chatted with were all over the place, but essentially, they were BRUNEIANS... and that fact, made me less homesick... because they spoke to me in BAHASA MELAYU biasa :)

I am sure i have commented about me wearing a tudong... but yeah... funny how i do not remembered me to were one before... I suppose I have not changed, but changed into the old 'Meela' :) And check out the sports shoes... he he he... have always detested dainty female shoes... Why can't I wear those to work?! They are more comfortable... and you can run in it!!!

I still bump into a few of the people once in a while.... but the only person i really talk to now is just ALI... and we have a wonderful relationship :) I am the AUNTY to his daughter *wink*

This picture brings back memories... and memories... I have PLENTY!!!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...