Monday 14 March 2005

Ideas

I had lots of ideas to write, but just not enough passion and time to write it in the flair I always do... Its going to be busy this month... like i said... interesting.... BUT I think i may have some free time in April :)

Anyways... I was gonna talk about my car problems and the stupid mechanics at the agent... and my brilliant friend that helped me understand that I am doing the right thing and offering the right places to go :P

I was also gonna write about the book fair i went and went mad :) I like, went there 3 times... and i would have gone again, if they hadn't closed already!!! I was furious to know they did a closing ceremony on Sunday and announced it in the news, but they are still opened on MONDAY!!! People in Brunei... i wonder how they deliver news!!!!

I was also gonna talk about the movies i have watched... such as HOSTAGE and ROBOT at the cinema.. and how interesting they were.... as well as this movie i watched on DVD called, Fly me to Polaris... it reduced me to tears!!! sigh... I love that movie... it made time FLY sooooo fast!!!! Also gonna talk about movies i am interested to watch such as Mr and Mrs Smith, Madagascar (I think!), bewitched, batman:the beginning, Starwars and many more... Its an interesting YEAR!!!

NEW FRIENDS: I met new people i have not meet in my life before (LAST WEEK!) it has been interesting :P Its friends of a friend... we chatted (NOT very flowy!) and looked at each other... and appear to enjoy one's company etc... It had been lovely... even watched BAKAT on RTB... and planned to watch it LIVE at the studio last saturday but was unable to due to some unforseen circumstance :P

The strangest thing that had happened to me is this: a friend texted me innocently innitially... but it got to be a serious text with him asking if i had been proposed before and my reaction to it. It went on to ask if i was ready for a relationship now... and what kind of character it would be like or something of that sort!! It was very very strange... but to anyone who knows me well.. i answered ALL questions without even realising anything FUNNY until I was caught in the middle of it with awe, shock and more suprise!!! SIGH!!! Typical of me!!

It kind of left me wondering... am i ready? what am i looking for?

Anyways... can't think of that kind of questionning... I have PLENTY of work to do... clinical stuff... as well as administration stuff... HOW i hate the administration stuff!!! ARGH!!! With my best buddy, Agnes, and collegue taking her sebatical, that leaves me kind of alone to man the fort!!! THAT would make life very intersting :P

Until then... i should really be sleeping so i can wake up early to open the clinic door... adios!!!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...