Tuesday 1 March 2005

February: Overview

Another month has passed us by... Time travel too fast sometimes... where did it go? What have i done? Have i achieved anything??? *sigh* sometimes... i dont even know the answer or how to answer that!!!

It started with a BANG!!! Things were smooth from January... moving at a pace i LOVED! Work was good... family was good... We had several family dinners... I went out for movies with my sisters and aunts.... I had dinner with friends... CATCHING UP!!! things could not have been better... WRONG!!!! (Generally speaking i think!)

Shall i elaborate??? nah.... It will just work me up/out! I had been ILL this month.... so had my cats but we all are doing great now... We celebrated Chinese new year and Tahun Baru Hijrah... Then... we also had the national day!!! 3 days of public holiday!!!

I think i am more pissed off at work... but everyone said it normal to be unhappy at work.... sigh... its little things a collegue/friend pointed out to me... but if it happen tooo often... little things can be the beginnings of BIG things!!! it all rolls down to FAIRNESS... where is it?

I promised to write about Bruneian Malay weddings... and i have succeded in writing a few entry... I'll try and finish them soon...

A wedding in February is OVER.... now another friend's wedding in MARCH!!! sigh... do people not stop getting hitched!!! :P

What's the plan for march? What's the forecast??? *sigh* i don't know... but interesting it would be :P
  1. To try and continue writing about the weddings and get pictures from my cousin.
  2. To try and control my temper or it'll be the death of me!
  3. To attend another friend's wedding and think of another PRESENT!!! *groan* what to get?
  4. My dad's birthday... what to get???
  5. Continue working on the sign language as promised to another friend!
  6. To not do anything pro-active... and for once be STUPID at work and not figure things out... see what would happen!!! THAT would be exciting!!! (NB: I have to go to KB at the same time i have to do an audit when 2 out of 4 therapist are on leave!!!)
I am FED up! FED UP!!!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...