Monday 6 June 2005

Dear friends,...

I am very sorry for all the waiting you have done... I have been busy and tired, as you can read from the several posts i have made today especially for you... On top of which, the modem, or the internet connection at home had been acting weird... for this, i deeply apologise...

I am well as you can read on... just getting more bitter, older and insane! *wink*

Please feel free to drop anything into the Tagboard, as Burt and Zul has done so well *smile* I will be reading it when i have the time to go to the internet cafe for the meantime...

Keep reading as life is full of suprises...

Any ideas for the blog is also appreciated :)

Lots of love,
Meela :)

PS: Wei Ping, if you are reading this... I am very very sorry to have missed you and the dinner... I have bought you a frame with our picture inside!!! I have been insanely busy that i am just so exhausted!!! *HUGS* I still have PLENTY of your stuff... You want me to post them??? Donate them??? I hope you are doing well at home :) *hugs* and sorry again... just drop a line or any email to my address :)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...